- 02:26:23: That love which is blind is no love, that love which shuts its eyes to the faults of loved ones is partial and even dangerous. -Gandhi
- 10:03:44: Exactly why I sometimes use them. RT @fakeapstylebook: Avoid long, labyrinthine sentences, as they can harbor ferocious minotaurs.
- 10:04:25: Tyoplogy? RT @the_ogre: So, what would a scientific study of typographical errors be called?
- 12:49:51: Perfect day in the Bay Area: sunny and cool. Sending prayers for family and friends in the midwest whose weather is more aggressive.
- 14:30:31: @queue42 PMS? Always does it to me.
- 14:33:08: .@ccfinlay I miss Big Weather here in the SF Bay Area. No grand thunderstorms, blizzards, or ice storms. Earthquakes are some consolation.
- 14:33:31: Thwap! RT @the_ogre: and the *really* long ones can generate Maxotaurs...
- 19:50:52: The creator of Rocky and Bullwinkle has died at 90. http://ht.ly/2ZZca
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com