- 06:05:49: RT @FakeAPStylebook: When a story is killed it is worth 45 experience points and drops one item from Treasure Table B.
- 06:15:02: @Mollena I'm a crew member, or at least a passenger.
- 14:32:24: RT @TweetsofOld: When you see a cat running around furiously, it is a sign that the crockery or glassware is in danger. AL1880
- 15:24:02: @tinytempest Only if it sparkles.
- 16:22:48: Ominous. RT @snurri: Yeesh, that's terrifying--animated map of U.S. unemployment, 2007-2009: http://ow.ly/E9W2
- 16:39:26: @snurri I'm happy to see that the Brooks Range in Alaska, above the Arctic Circle, has such a low unemployment rate.
- 17:18:13: "When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist TBC
- 17:19:01: to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout "Oh, random fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!
" or TBC
- 17:19:35: Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!" ---Terry Pratchett
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com