- 17:44:39: Finally out of the apartment. Everything cleaned. Keys left. Stopping for food and then at storage. Then must put things away. But I Am Out!
- 18:46:21: Just when I thought I was home free, the storage # rolldown door is sticking. I can open it fine, just not close it. Nothing in the track.
- 18:48:33: Storage office is closed but I'll find a way to fix it.
- 18:55:30: I fixed it! The locking bar had slid out when I rolled up the door. Triumph!
- 19:32:25: Right! RT @closetmastrbakr: Yes, dammit. RT @JulieKlam @LauraZigman Twitter is like a stay at home writer's water cooler, RIGHT EVERYONE?
- 19:51:07: @kallistimn yes, just one.
- 21:48:31: RT @ChrisDeLeon: Arguing that objectivity does not exist is like arguing that non-fiction does not exist. It's a matter of degrees.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com