- 08:28:16: @marnanel My reactions: 1. SEPTA! 2. Calm down, not everyone is in PA. 3, Marn is! 4. Nostalgia for Paoli local. 5. There IS no R4. 6. WTF?
- 08:30:31: Oh yes. RT @AdviceToWriters: All I hope to say in books, all that I ever hope to say, is that I love the world. E. B. WHITE
- 08:39:20: That reminds me, @AdviceToWriters, of Robert Frost's self-written #epitaph: I had a lover's quarrel with the world.
- 08:40:18: So what #epitaph do you want? Mine will be: Look at the light on the leaves!
- 08:42:21: @AdamantFire Wash out sinuses with NeilMed, take showers, drink LOTS of chicken soup, rest, rub Vicks on your chest, watch silly movies.
- 12:42:34: No task in moving house is harder than unpacking books. Dragging around the boxes is simple: the tempting contents are sealed away.
- 13:34:22: The taste of Scalzi's schendenfreude pie. RT @BadAstronomer: Also, feel free to use the word "schadenfreudelicious" as you wish.
- 13:36:13: @sarahdopp You could come to the East Bay. We're supposed to have the next big quake.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com