- 13:08:58: Making Sunday dinner: roast pork with orange/ginger glaze, steamed asparagus, basmati rice, maybe an apple pie. Maybe biscuits, too.
- 14:17:28: Cooking tip #73: Peeling thick asparagus is much easier if you have not already coated it with olive oil for roasting.
- 16:05:58: Sunday dinner was a success. At least, it's entirely gone.
- 16:09:14: Watching the first episode of Mad Men on DVD. Getting slapped in the face by the accoutrements of a past I vividly remember.
- 20:14:44: I loved the period look of Mad Men, though @abostick59 spotted the completely anachronistic IBM Selectric II. He's smart.
- 20:16:58: Smart dialog, great visuals, and viciously realistic characters. RT @the_red_shoes: I cannot understand why that show is so popular. #madmen
- 20:26:15: RT @TheGodLight: Genius develops in quiet places, character out in the full current of human life: Goethe
- 20:30:54: @bsaunders Saturday Night Fever is a pretty bleak look at 1977. Of course, the music is great, but Rocky is a little more cheerful.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com