- 03:51:17: What a great idea! RT @Lynn4MK [next I want to see Jane Austen's Roller Derby]
- 03:58:07: What it's like to be a copy editor. http://ht.ly/2gvj5
- 09:38:34: Breakfast at Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe (serving E'ville since 2002). Fascinating bizarre table tops and great food.
- 13:32:35: I've always thought the ultimate in paranoia would be fear of rocks. But who will think of the children? http://ht.ly/2gQg2
- 16:43:49: RT @Quotes4Writers: "Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it." Madeleine L'Engle
- 16:44:42: RT @ashpanthers: "We need to make books cool again. If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them." - John Waters
- 16:51:49: @Karnythia Congratulations!
- 20:22:48: Once again I find Ivan curled on my bed, looking apprehensive and a little sad. Note: Ivan is a timid cat nicknamed The Scarable.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com