Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. For the love of God, get out of that house, get an education and some therapy, find some work. Prince Charming is not going to ride up on his white horse and rescue you. Your princess daydreams are as dangerous as your brother's drugs -- and tell him to get out and get some therapy too.
2. I am so glad you are back in my life. You may not have noticed how much I loved you in those days. Or how much I still care about you.
3. Sometimes I think I fell in love with the wrong one -- but it wouldn't work, really it wouldn't. Still, we have a solid friendship. I could not have gotten through the past few years without you, and I hope I've been some support to you.
4. That's not logic. It's self-delusion.
5. Please just relax.
6. I know you thought you were protecting them. You were wrong.
7. I miss you more than I can say. I wish I could come home and spend more time with you.
8. All my life, you have always been there, despite clashes and competition, bad husbands and hard times. I am so lucky.
9. I Google you occasionally, but you don't have any web presence. I still dream about you sometimes. Dammit, we have conversations we've never finished.
10. I am so sorry. I screwed up, and I put you in a bad position. But you taught me wonderful and useful things. I hope someday you can forgive me.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.