- 00:40:48: Scary! RT @ketmakkura: You know you're running on too little sleep when you start mixing up John Ashcroft and H.P. Lovecraft in your head.
- 00:41:52: @ketmakkura I actually see a lot of similarities. I bet Ashcroft secretly breathes through gills.
- 00:43:40: @readwritenap I bet the snow is the second leading cause of sadness among Binghamton TA's. In 2001 we had 5 FEET just in March.
- 00:54:12: RT @thoughtcatalog: Why We Don’t Care About Charlie Sheen’s History of Violence Towards Women http://bit.ly/ge1EsM Via @Ealasaid
- 01:03:50: @readwritenap No, but I've lived in Binghamton, and I was raised just over the line in Susquehanna County, PA. Now I live near San Francisco
- 11:23:32: The science of perfect coffee. Now that @abostick59 has bread and chocolate down, maybe this will be his next project. http://ht.ly/4agd1
- 12:01:50: @oaknfell Mine too. I am not going to be an old woman who regrets never playing. I'm a middle-aged woman who regrets not working enough.
- 12:09:32: Wish I could be there! RT @lynn4mk: Pope Joan Movie Premier in Central New York: http://ow.ly/4afAg (April 2 at The Palace) #Syracuse
- 12:35:10: .@oaknfell Maybe I won't be sorry on my deathbed that I didn't spend more time filing, but I'm sorry now. And my heirs will be VERY sorry.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com