- 10:43:27: .@lizhenry If cats laid eggs, the species would die out - they'd bat the eggs around and crack them before they hatched.
- 10:46:49: @pussreboots We really should meet someday. You've read George Ade *AND* The Girl from Montana - a book I read as a child.
- 11:47:50: They've finally bred a grapefruit so sweet it no longer tastes like a grapefruit.
- 12:20:51: @pussreboots I have severe food allergies - can't even enter an Indian restaurant. (Cumin. Coriander. Celery.) Chinese is OK.
- 12:23:10: RT @fastselfhelp: "Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible." - Charles Wilson
- 13:06:35: Huge breakthrough: MIT developed a stable, affordable artificial leaf to turn sunlight into energy. http://ow.ly/4nkK3
- 23:09:16: Scientists have discovered a universal property of music. http://ow.ly/4nvGh
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com