1) What is the working title of your next book?
2) Where did the idea for the book come from?
3) What genre(s) does your book fall under?
Literary fiction, historical fiction, crime fiction.
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
All the gingers in Hollywood, plus Kathy Bates.
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A historical Gothic mystery Tarot deck.
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I'll send it to my agent.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
I've been working on this book off and on for a decade, and I still don't have a completed first draft.
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Michael Cunningham's The Hours may come closest, or The Dictionary of the Khazars.
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
A lonely beleaguered orphan who loved animals.
10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
In addition to reading the book, you can tell fortunes with it.
So what are you writing these days?
This entry was originally posted at http://wordweaverlynn.dreamwidth.org/580999.html. Please comment here if you want, or there using OpenID. Or send em a message via carrier pigeon or fortune cookie. I'm dying to hear from you.