So, here are my questions.
- What experiences (good, bad, or unclassifiable) have you had at open-mic readings?
- What should we expect of the sign-up process?
- Is it first come, first reader, or are the readings structured in a different way?
- Are there auditions?
- What else should we know about poetry open-mic nights?
- If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, can you recommend a relatively sedate open-mic night? We're in the East Bay.
This entry was originally posted at http://wordweaverlynn.dreamwidth.org/649807.html. Please comment here if you want, or there using OpenID. Or send me a message via carrier pigeon or fortune cookie. I'm dying to hear from you.